Campbell Union High School District

Skip to main content
Parents » Enrollments


Students who live full-time within the boundaries of the Campbell Union High School District are eligible to attend our schools.

Registration takes place at the school and is facilitated by the dean and school guidance advisor. The Parent or Guardian should call the school assigned to their residential address to learn more and to make an appointment for in-person registration.


Search District Boundaries


Parents need to bring several documents to registration. These include:


  • Proof of residency (see below)
  • Student's immunization documents
  • Student's birth certificate or passport
  • Emergency contact information
  • Physician information
Bringing a transcript from the student's last school of attendance will also help counselors place the student in appropriate classes.  
For specific documentation, please refer to the attachments below, which are also available in Spanish.

Registration forms:

To Disenroll A Student
Parents or Legal Guardians: 
Go to your school site with the following information to withdraw your student.  You may also request a transcript to take with you to your new school.
  • Student's full name
  • Date of birth
  • New school name, city and state
  • Effective school year