COVID-19 Tracking Dashboard
All confirmed COVID-19 incidents related to Campbell Union High School District sites and offices will be posted to this page. For the purposes of this dashboard please note the following:
- CUHSD is reporting all positive confirmed cases of individuals who came onto our campuses during their infectious period.
- During the school year the dashboard will be updated once a week on Fridays. This could result in a delay of cases appearing on this dashboard or a discrepancy between the number of notifications received and the actual number of confirmed cases.
- All cases are confidential. Information regarding individuals with COVID-19 symptoms, close contacts with someone who is COVID-19 positive, or individuals who have tested positive for the coronavirus, is sensitive, confidential information. Names will not be released.
- CUHSD does not wait to send group tracing notifications after an initial report of a positive case.
Responding to Suspected or Confirmed Cases
CUHSD follows the protocols outlined in the Santa Clara County Public Health Department (SCCPHD) and the California Department of Public Health Guidelines for responding to suspected or confirmed cases.
Once the district learns of an individual who has tested positive at a school site or office, these steps will be followed:
- Isolate individuals if present and advise of any required self-quarantine
- Consult with Santa Clara County Public Health Department
- Clean and treat any affected areas
- Immediately notify groups that shared an indoor airspace for 15 minutes or more for a confirmed case during their infectious period
- Notify staff at the site of the confirmed case
- Follow any additional recommendations from the Santa Clara County Public Health Department
*Close contact is defined as someone who was within 6 feet of an infected person for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period starting from 2 days before symptom onset (or, for asymptomatic patients, 2 days prior to the test specimen collection) until the time the patient is isolated.