Parents & Students » Parents Resources » Parent/Legal Guardian FAQ

Parent/Legal Guardian FAQ

How Do I. . .?

Enroll in Summer School
Summer school programs are currently only offered to a limited number of identified students. If students are eligible to participate, they will be notified of opportunities by the district and/or their school site guidance advisor.
Disenroll from School
Please contact/email your school's Registrar and provide the following information.
  • Student's full name
  • Date of birth
  • New school name, city and state
  • Effective school year
Change My Address
 Address changes are submitted directly to the high school your student attends. Don’t forget to amend your emergency contact card as well.
Sign Up for School Lunch
Apply online at Paper applications are also available at each high school and at the district office's Food Services Department at 3235 Union Avenue in San Jose.
Request Translation/Interpretive Assistance
Parents or guardians may request free individual translation or interpretive services by calling at 408-371-0960 x2015.
Verify Income/Employment for C.U.H.S.D. Employees
Contact the Payroll Division at 408-371-0960 x2045 for teaching positions and x2046 for non-teaching positions.
Check References for Former C.U.H.S.D. Employees
Contact Human Resources at 408-371-0960 x2029 for teaching positions and x2020 for non-teaching positions.
Request Public Records
The fundamental precept of the California Public Records Act (CPRA) is that governmental records shall be disclosed to the public, upon request, unless there is a specific reason not to do so. The public may inspect documents free of charge or obtain a copy of identifiable records for $0.15 per page. Please send your written request with clear and specific descriptions of the information sought to the Campbell Union High School District Office at 3235 Union Avenue, San Jose, CA 95124 or via fax at 408-558-3006.
Report a Concern