Parents should contact the appropriate teacher or school administrator. If you have concerns that you would like to report to the district office administration, call 408-371-0960.
Chief HR Officer
Mary Streshly, Ed.D.
504 & Title IX
Ilja Van Laar
Property Damage or Injury
Business Staff Secretary
The Uniform Complaint Process is mandated by the California Education Code for any program or activity that receives or benefits from state financial assistance. The district has instituted Uniform Compliance Process Board Policy 1312.3 to investigate and resolve uniform complaint issues pertaining to:
- Unlawful discrimination based on religion, age, gender, ethnic group identification, color, race, ancestry, national origin, actual or perceived sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, or association with persons or groups with one or more of the actual or perceived characteristics above.
- Complaints alleging failure to comply with state or federal law in adult basic education, consolidated categorical aid programs, migrant education, vocational education, child care and development programs, and special education programs.
To file a Uniform Complaint, use the form below:
A Williams Complaint allows the public to file grievances regarding:
- Insufficient instructional materials;
- Emergency or urgent conditions at school facilities that may pose a threat to the health and safety of students;
- A school restroom that has not been cleaned, maintained or kept open;
- Teacher vacancies or misassignments;
- Failure of CUHSD to provide intensive instruction and services to pupils who have failed to pass one or both parts of the high school exit exam after the completion of 12th grade
To file a Williams Complaint, use the form below and notify the school site principal for textbook, teacher misassignment, or facility complaints.