The educational philosophy of the Campbell Union High School District (CUHSD) is respect for the individuality of each student. Our mission is to prepare students to succeed on whatever path they ultimately choose.
Our district consists of five high comprehensive schools, a model continuation high school, and an adult education institution that also offers community education courses. CUHSD adheres to the curriculum standards set by the State of California
We are known for marrying rigorous academic courses with a rich and comprehensive extracurricular program that includes vocational offerings in varied areas such as agriculture and video production. Specific courses vary at each school. Please see our most current course catalog for details.
Director of Curriculum & Instruction
To address students' needs we provide:
- A rigorous curriculum integrated with real-world experiences
- Collaboration among teachers/staff, students, parents and relevant third parties
- An inclusive environment where all have access to learning
- An environment that is both physically and emotionally safe
- Support programs for students to enhance growth
- Professional development for staff