Dear CUHSD community,
We believe that working closely with our full community is essential to ensure every student’s needs are met, which is why we are asking you to use ThoughtExchange to provide your input about our schools. ThoughtExchange allows you to tell us about what you like and what we could be doing better at our schools through an open-ended online survey tool.
We are asking that all members of our community, including staff, parents, and students participate by March 20, 2019.
You can access ThoughtExchange from a computer or mobile device. First, click here. You will be directed to a website where you will complete a few easy steps:
- Watch an introductory video by Superintendent Robert Bravo.
- Answer a few questions about yourself. All information is confidential.
- Answer an open-ended question: What do you like about your experience with CUHSD schools and how can we improve?
- Each thought you provide has two parts: the main thought and why it is important to you. Please fill out both parts.
- Review and rate other people’s thoughts. We hope you can rate at least 10 thoughts, but 30 would be even better.
ThoughtExchange is confidential, but we urge you to be specific when answering. If your comment is about a particular school, please include the school’s name.
You can enter thoughts at your own pace, and we encourage you to come back often to review and rate the thoughts of others.
If you need technical help, please call ThoughtExchange at 1-800-361-9027 ext. 4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have trouble with the link above visit bit.ly/CUHSDthoughtexchange.
Thank you for taking the time to participate.