Food Services

Kitchen logo
Breakfast and lunch at school offer a wide variety of convenient, economic, and healthy food options. Our chef plans and prepares menus with over 15 menu selections per day. When your student joins us for breakfast and lunch you can rest assured that they are eating nutritious meals.
Please review the important information below about the CUHSD food program:
  • The USDA has extended meals at no cost to all CUHSD students. 

  • Meal applications will not be collected for the school year of 21/22.

  • A student ID card is required to receive a meal.

  • Due to construction snacks and beverages are only available for purchase at Leigh and Westmont.

  • Prepayment on your student account is required for purchasing snacks or drinks. You can send a check to the district office or make a payment online by visiting  

  • Cash and checks will not be accepted at your students’ school or in the lunch line.
Help Wanted
  • The cafeteria employs students to work during break and lunchtime. Students interested in job opportunities can apply online at

  • We are also looking to hire and train adult candidates (non-students) to work 3.5 hour shifts during the school day. Please visit our website at to access the online application.
Nutrition & School Meals

CUHSD Food Services provides exceptional meal services for our students. Meals, food and beverages sold or served at school meet the state and federal requirements, which are based on the USDA dietary guidelines.
For questions, contact the Food Services Department at (408) 558-3038. 
Food Service Information Letter

Non-Discrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1)   mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2)   fax: (202) 690-7442; or