Every student and faculty automatically has a meal account. A student ID card is required to receive a meal. Prepayment on your student account is required for purchasing snacks or drinks. You can send a check to the district office or make a payment online. Money remaining in the account at the end of the school year will be automatically rolled over to the next school year. Parents can request a refund in writing at any time. 
Prepayments can be made online using the
Once you create your account, you can view your student’s purchase history, make online payments and request low balance alerts’ via email.
Meal Prices
All students - Free
Faculty/Adult - $2.50
All students - Free
Faculty/Adult - $4.00
Non-Discrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1)   mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2)   fax: (202) 690-7442; or