Local Control & Accountability Plan
2022-2023 Local Control and Accountability Plan Development
- LCAP Midyear Presentation to the Board of Trustees
- Supplemental Report to the Annual Update
- Detailed Midyear LCAP Report
2021-2022 Local Control and Accountability Plan Development
2020-2021 Budget Overview for Parents & Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan Development
2020 Budget Overview for Parents
2020-2021 Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan
- Delivery of instruction
- Daily attendance
- Addressing learning loss
- Access to technology
- Mental health supports
- Providing meals
- Supporting students with additional needs
- Committee Meeting #1 Presentation
- Committee Meeting #2 Presentation
- Committee Meeting #3 Presentation
- ThougthExchange on distance learning priorities to staff, families, and students - August 2020
- Staff Reopening Survey - May 2020
- Parent/Guardian Reopening Survey (English) - May 2020
- Parent/Guardian Reopening Survey (Spanish) - May 2020
- Learning from Home Student Survey - May 2020 and August 2020 (use login information below)
Username: 4369401Password: LFHS4369401!1655
- California Department of Education's Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan Website
- Upcoming CUHSD Board Meetings
- CUHSD Distance Learning Information
- How to Prevent Vaping on Campus for Students - September 2019
- Parent Communication - October 2019
- Promising Instructional Practices - October 2019
- Academic Supports Needed by Students - November 2019
- Supporting our Community During School Closures - March 2020
- What's Working and What's Not with Distance Learning - April 2020
- Ideas for Cost Savings - May 2020
- Student Well-Being Survey
- Student Socioemotional Learning Survey
- Staff Climate Survey
- Parent Climate Survey
- Staff Reopening Survey
- Parent/Guardian Reopening Survey (English)
- Parent/Guardian Reopening Survey (Spanish)
- Learning from Home Student Survey
2019-2020 Local Control and Accountability Plan Development
- The Superintendent visited all high school sites during March to gather staff input on budget priorities.
- A community event, the State of the District, was held on April 15 to inform stakeholders about the District's budget opportunities and challenges ahead.
- The results from the online survey ThoughtExchange were presented and discussed at the LCAP Committee, District English Learners Advisory Council and the parent representatives committee, known as the President's Council, in May. Presentation materials can be found here. Questions and answers from the committee meetings are available here.
- Results of the online survey ThoughtExchange were shared with the LCAP Committee and on the CUHSD website in May.
- A summary of climate survey results for parents can be found here, results for staff can be found here, and results for students can be found here.
- The Student Well-Being Survey was piloted during May to better understand the supports and services being provided to students around socioemotional well-being and mental health.
The District was identified to receive Differentiated Assistance from the Santa Clara County Office of Education for the 2018-2019 school year because three CUHSD student groups (students with disabilities, African American students and English learner students) were rated “red” on multiple indicators on the California School Dashboard. These student groups are achieving far lower outcomes in academics, disproportionate suspensions, and lower rates of college and career preparation than their peers. If these ratings persist, the District will be identified for the highest level of support by the California Department of Education.
The District leadership team met with Santa Clara County Office of Education representatives for four meetings during the 2018-2019 school year, during which the team completed a root cause analysis and determined the next steps for improving student outcomes.
LCAP Committee Meeting
A committee comprised of staff and parents from all school sites participated in a review of ThoughtExchange survey comments and conducted an analysis of alignment and gaps in comparison with the current LCAP. The results were presented to the Board of Trustees at the annual Budget and LCAP Workshop on May 23.
2015-2016 Local Control and Accountability Plan Development
2014-2015 Local Control and Accountability Plan Development
Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA)
Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA) School Files
Local Educational Agency Plan