Each Spring, CUHSD asks its community to participate in an online forum called ThoughtExchange to provide input on the top educational priorities to consider in developing our Local Control and Accountability Plan. ThoughtExchange is open to our full community to ensure that their concerns are collected and addressed in our Local Control and Accountability Plan.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN 2020
During this process, you will be asked to complete a few steps:
- Answer a few questions about yourself.
- Answer an open-ended question about CUHSD: Considering CUHSD’s priorities of college and career readiness, supports for English learners and students with disabilities, and mental health services, what are the most important ways to support all students?
- Review and rate ("Star") other people’s thoughts. We hope you can rate at least 10 thoughts, but 30 would be even better.
ThoughtExchange can be accessed by using the links below until March 15, 2020.
Durante este proceso, se le pedirá que complete algunos pasos:
- Responde algunas preguntas sobre ti.
- Responda una pregunta abierta sobre CUHSD: Teniendo en cuenta las prioridades de CUHSD de preparación universitaria y profesional, apoyos para estudiantes de inglés y estudiantes con discapacidades y servicios de salud mental, ¿cuáles son las formas más importantes de apoyar a todos los estudiantes?
- Revise y califique los pensamientos de otras personas. Esperamos que pueda calificar al menos 10 pensamientos, pero 30 sería aún mejor.
PARTICIPATION IN 2019
The ThoughtExchange reflected participation from the entire CUHSD community, with parents/guardians, staff, and students sharing and rating one another's thoughts. Thoughts were shared by community members at all school sites.
TOP THOUGHTS IN 2019
Click on the image below to see the ranking of all thoughts based on ratings. On the full report, you can filter by school site to see thoughts voted on by participants from a particular school.