Westmont High School’s Campbell FFA students won five out of the eight championships at this year’s virtual Santa Clara County Fair. The winners included:
- Lucas Epling (Champion FFA market hog)
- Wesley Stewart (Reserve Champion market hog)
- Trevor Johnson (Champion FFA steer)
- Anna LaBarbera (Reserve Champion Steer)
- Caitlin Archdeacon (Reserve champion lamb)
The students showcased their animals during the virtual fair after maintaining their livestock throughout the summer. Congratulations to the students on their achievement!