Dear CUHSD Community,
In an effort to knock out COVID-19 in the CUHSD community, we are hosting a free vaccine clinic with Rite-Aid at Del Mar High School on Saturday, June 26, 2021 beginning at 9 a.m. Free Pfizer vaccines will be available for anyone over the age of 12.
Remember, a COVID-19 vaccine is your ticket to a safe summer and start of the school year! For more information about the COVID-19 vaccine, click here.
Vaccine Clinic Information
- Date: June 26, 2021 beginning at 9 a.m.
- Location: The clinic will be held in the Del Mar High School Gym at 1224 Del Mar Ave, San Jose, CA 9512
- Link to register: http://bit.ly/delmarvaccineclinic
After receiving their 1st dose, students will be able to schedule their 2nd dose of the Pfizer vaccine at the same location approximately three weeks later.
- Once you register for the clinic, you will receive a COVID-19 Immunization Consent Form prior to June 26.
- You must complete and bring the signed COVID-19 Immunization Consent Form at the time of your appointment
- Students under the age of 18 must have the parent/guardian signature on this form and be accompanied by a parent/guardian to receive the vaccine.
- Do NOT attend clinic if you are feeling unwell or experiencing COVID symptoms or have been in close contact with a person confirmed with COVID-19.