Parents should contact the appropriate teacher or school administrator. If you have concerns that you would like to report to the district office administration, call 408-371-0960.
Chief of Strategy & Human Capital
504 & Title IX
Director of Student Services
Director of Special Education
Property Damage or Injury
Admin. Asst. of Business Services
The Uniform Complaint Process is mandated by the California Education Code for any program or activity that receives or benefits from state financial assistance. The district has instituted Uniform Compliance Process Board Policy 1312.3
and Administrative Regulation 1312.3
to investigate and resolve uniform complaint issues including:
- Unlawful discrimination (such as discriminatory harassment, intimidation, or bullying) based on the person's actual or perceived characteristics of race or ethnicity, color, ancestry, nationality, national origin, immigration status, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information, or any other characteristic identified in Education Code 200 or 220, Government Code 11135, or Penal Code 422.55, or based on his/her association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics (5 CCR 4610)
- Complaints alleging failure to comply with state or federal law in adult education programs, consolidated categorical aid programs, migrant education, career technical education programs, child care and development programs, child nutrition programs, school safety plans, and special education programs.
To file a Uniform Complaint, use the form below:
|Williams Uniform Complaints
A Williams Uniforms Complaint (Administrative Regulation 1312.4
) allows the public to file grievances regarding:
- Insufficiency of textbooks and instructional materials;
- Teacher vacancy or misassignments;
- the conditions of school facilities including but not limited to, gas leaks, major pest of vermin infestation, structural damage creating a hazardous or uninhabitable condition; or any other condition deemed appropriate. (Education Code 17592.72)
- Emergency or urgent threat at school facilities that may pose a threat to the health or safety of students or staff;
- A school restroom that has not been cleaned, maintained or kept open in accordance with Education Code 35292.5.
To file a Williams Uniforms Complaint, use the form below and notify the school site principal for instructional materials/textbooks, teacher misassignment/vacancy, or school facilities conditions complaints.