Campbell Union High School District

Skip to main content
Westmont's field hockey team
Westmont High School's cancer initiative
Del Mar students at a spirit rally
Del Mar sports team
Leigh Seniors at a spirit rally
Students at Leigh High School
Leigh students

Employee Support

Campbell Union High School District's human resources department is here to support you through all your personal and professional needs. 
Frontline Login
Current employees can find Frontline/AESOP login guidance here!
Questions? Contact Jason Waite ( | x2018)
Reading Your Pay Stub
Once an employee has registered for Employee Self Service, they will be able to view their pay stubs online. Using the document below, employees can review the various fields to help ensure the information is accurate.
Leave of Absence
Employees may request a leave of absence by completing the forms below, which must be signed by a supervisor for acknowledgment, and returned to the Human Resources department along with supporting documentation.
Then contact Gayle Boxill at extension 2118 to arrange for a Leave of Absence appointment with Richard Alipaz, Director of Human Resources.
To resign from CUHSD, follow these steps:
1. Notify your supervisor of your intention to resign.
2. Complete the separation form.
3. Scan the form to with "Resignation" in the subject line of your email.
Part-time Employment Request
To request part-time employment as a current full-time employee, follow these steps:
1. Notify your supervisor of your intention to request part-time employment.
2. Complete the part-time employment request form.
3. Scan the form to with "Part-time Employment Request" in the subject line of your email.

The Human Resources Department is here to guide you through the retirement process.
To file for retirement, follow these steps:
1. Complete the separation form.
2. Scan the form to with "Retirement" in the subject line of your email.
3. Contact STRS or PERS for your next steps with the state retirement system.
STRS Contact Information:
Santa Clara Member Services Center is located at 3945 Freedom Circle, Suite 350 Santa Clara, CA. The phone number is 1-800-228-5453, option 3.
PERS Contact Information:
San Jose Regional Office is located at 181 Metro, Suite 250 San Jose, CA. The phone number is 1-888-225-7377.
Academic Advancement
Course Approval Process
We support our colleagues' desires to expand their knowledge and skills through professional development. It is an important part of continuing to grow as a professional. All coursework must be approved by Human Resources prior to taking the course.
Please follow this process to request pre-approval:
1. Download and complete the form (below).
2. Attach the course description to the form.
3. Submit to with "Course Approval" in the subject line.
4. Submit your transcripts with the Course Request Approval by September 10, 2018.
Please review Appendix A of the CHSTA contract for requirements.
Useful Forms
The following forms are available for you to complete and send to Gayle Boxill in the Human Resources office. 
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I request a Leave of Absence?
  • Request Leave by submitting this form.
  • Gayle Boxill or Richard Alipaz will provide support through the process.


Who do I contact if I think my paycheck is wrong?

  • Last Name: A-L (Janet Briseno x2045)
  • Last Name: M-Z (Peter Nguyen x2046)
How do I find district-wide emails?
Where do I find the paperwork for enrolling in benefits?
  • Request the benefits form in person from or via email from Janet Briseno (Last Name A-L) or Peter Nguyen (Last Name M-Z).
Who do I see if I want to begin direct deposit for my paycheck?
  • Email any of the HR staff to request Direct Deposit
How long to receive my check electronically once I have enrolled in direct deposit?
  • Once you are enrolled, it will take one pay cycle. (Two months)