The Purchasing Department facilitates the acquisition of educational and training materials for both the classroom and district at-large. Our goal is to provide a high level of customer service while being expedient and attentive to the needs of the district, its students, staff and suppliers.
The department acts in accordance with all applicable Federal and State mandates and District regulations. Employees procuring goods or services for the District shall adhere to the following code of conduct:
- Give consideration to the District’s mission
- Obtain maximum value for each dollar spent
- Decline personal favors, gifts, and gratuities
- Grant all competitive suppliers fair and equal consideration
- Conduct business with potential and current suppliers in an atmosphere of good faith
- Demand honesty in sales representation
- Receive consent of originator for use of proprietary ideas and designs
- Make reasonable effort to obtain equitable settlement of any controversy with a supplier
- Accord a prompt and courteous response to all who call on legitimate business
- Foster fair, ethical, and legal business practices
- Protect the District’s interest by ensuring suppliers honor all terms of their contracts
Our responsibilities include the preparation, distribution and review of bids, request for proposals (RFPs), request for qualifications (RFQs), contracting for all supplies, materials, equipment, operation of the stores warehouse, and contractual services required by school sites and departments. If you have a question or comment, please contact us via the following information:
If you are not currently a vendor, but would like to let us know that you are interested in doing business with the district, please complete a Potential Vendor Request Form.
PURCHASE OF NATURAL GAS AND UTILITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Submit Sealed Responses on Friday March 22nd, 2024 at 3:00 PM (PST) to:
Campbell Union High School District
Attention: Cecilia Poon, Director of Purchasing
3235 Union Ave., San Jose, CA 95124
- RFIs Due Date: Tuesday, March 12th, 2024 at 5pm to [email protected]
- District to Respond to RFIs by Friday March 15th, 2024 at 5 pm.
View current and past bids on the Current Bids page.