Beginning in the 2021-2022 school year, Campbell Union High School District schools will be utilizing ParentSquare
for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6pm daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences with smart online technology
- Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your phone or web portal
When parents/guardians download the app or go to www.parentsquare.com to create an account, they can become more actively involved in communication by appreciating posts, viewing photos, leaving comments and managing their communication preferences. Parents/guardians will also be able to view posts that are addressed to the school and any groups or classes that they or their child belongs to. Parents/guardians do not see posts for classes or groups that they don’t belong to. Those who decide not to sign up will still receive crucial texts, emails, and phone notifications.
ParentSquare will use the contact information you have on file in the Aeries Parent Portal. To view or update your contact information, please click on the links below.