ParentSquare - Parent Communications Portal
Campbell Union High School District schools utilize ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6pm daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences with smart online technology
- Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your phone or web portal
ParentSquare will use the contact information you have on file in the Aeries Parent Portal. To view or update your contact information, please click on the links below. Directions on how to update contact information in Aeries Parent Portal: English | Spanish
For families that already have existing students on an account and need to "Merge" accounts with a newly enrolled student, please login to ParentSquare.
Those who decide not to sign up will still receive crucial texts, emails, and phone notifications.