Canvas Student App Instruction
How to Install the Canvas App
- On your mobile device, open the App Store (click images below for quick access).
Or Search Apple app store or Google play store for Canvas Student.
Select Canvas Student, and download and install it.
How to Log in to the Canvas App
- Open the Canvas app.
- Tap Find Your School or District.
- Type Campbell Union High School District Student/Teachers. When the full name appears in the search list, tap the name.
- Type your my.cuhsd email and password, and tap Login.
- On the verification page, tap Log In.
- Your Canvas dashboard will open.
You can find more specific setup instructions at these links:
- How do I download the Canvas Student app on my Android device? (Links to an external site.)
- How do I download the Canvas Student app on my iOS device? (Links to an external site.)
Information about the Canvas App in the Canvas Guides
You can find more information about how to use the Canvas app in the Canvas Guides, just choose your preferred device: