How to Obtain Electronic Student Score Reports
Beginning 2018-2019 CDE will no longer be mailing home students score reports. These score reports apply to the following tests:
- California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP)
- Smarter Balanced for English language arts/literacy (ELA) and mathematics
- California Alternate Assessments for ELA and mathematics
- California Science Test (CAST)
- California Spanish Assessment (CSA)
- English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC)
Your student’s electronic student score reports can be obtained by
- Logging into Aeries Parent / Student Portal via
- Browser-based access ( Chrome or Firefox or Internet Explorer or Safari ) by typing this in the URL bar: https://aeries.cuhsd.org/parent
- Aeries mobile app (downloadable onto your mobile devices)
- Parents who do not have any access mentioned above can contact their student’s school.
You can access the Aeries Parent Portal by going to https://aeries.cuhsd.org/parent and type in your login name and click next.
Type in your password and click on "Sign In."
You will see the following screen upon successful logging into CUHSD’s Aeries Parent Portal.
Click on the “Test Scores” on the menu bar, and select “State Test Scores Reports.”
Clicking on the button underneath “Scores available in:” for each test type will open up your student’s test scores in a new tab/window.