Every student who attends Campbell Union High School District will graduate facing the future motivated, ready to thrive and achieve success through real-world experiences.
Career Technical Education programs provide students the building blocks to construct their futures. We accomplish this by:
- Developing and maintaining industry partnerships;
- Promoting instruction and learning that leads to mastery;
- Offering multiple pathways for student learning, including extended and experience-based opportunities;
- Investing in physical resources that enhance learning, including modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment and
- Investing resources in a strategic way, to support what maximizes student achievement, while securing additional sources of funding.
- All CTE pathways within Campbell Union High School District will use state-of-the-art equipment and software by 2020-2021.
- By the end of 2018-2019 school year, create a bi-annual process that will evaluate CTE pathway offerings, capacity, student participation and interests, and labor market demands so that decisions to increase access and effectiveness of the CTE programs are data-informed.
- All CTE pathways within Campbell Union will have a 3-4 year pathway, to include a capstone by 2020-2021 to ensure students and teachers are aligned towards maximum employability potential and labor market demands.
- Campbell Union High School District will build awareness of CTE programs to all stakeholders using communication strategies to allow every student to have the opportunity to pursue a CTE program, which will result in an increase in enrollment in all CTE programs by 20 percent by the end of 2020-2021.
- Operating within budget, resource availability, and physical space, CUHSD will increase the number of CTE pathway completers by 30 percent by the 2021-2022 school year, while decreasing the disproportionate number of non-traditional completers by 10 percent by the 2021-2022 school year.