You must use Google Chrome as your browser to complete this process.For instructions on how to reset your password, click here
.Returning users who have used the portal previously and know their password, click here
1. Click on the following link: Aeries Parent Portal.This process must be completed using Google Chrome. Select the "English" dropdown at the top right to change the language to Spanish or another language.
2. Enter your email address in the "Email" box and click "Next". Your login email is listed on the letter you received from the District in late July. It is the same email that is on file with your child's school. If you need to update the email on file, please contact your child's school.
3. After logging in, select “Click Here” from the yellow banner at the top of the page.
4. You will be asked to answer a series of questions and read necessary documents as organized on the lefthand menu to complete the process. Click on "Confirm and Continue" to move through the tabs after you've completed each section. The following steps describe each tab.
5. The first tab asks you to verify student living conditions under “Family Information.” Check the boxes that apply to you. Click on “Confirm and Continue” when done.
6. Please verify your student's information under “Student.” You can click on “Change” to fix information that is incorrect. Click “Save” when done then “Confirm and Continue.”
7. Please verify all “Contacts” information. You can click on “Change” to fix information that is incorrect. Click “Save” when done then “Confirm and Continue.” Please select “Yes” for each parent/guardian for "Lives with Student?" Please also list contacts including the student's dentist and doctor. Please use the "Employer" field for medical office names.
8. Please complete the income survey. Click on “Confirm and Continue” when done.
9. Please review all items under "Documents" including the parent/student handbook and other important information. You do not need to print these documents.
10. Please review all “Authorizations” and select "Yes" or "No" for each of these questions, then click “Confirm and Continue.”
11. You will reach “Final Data Confirmation.” You can go back to the previous steps to confirm, then click “Finish and Submit,” and finally "Submit Final Confirmation".
12. The Data Confirmation Process is now complete. If you have any questions, please review our instructional video
. You can also contact your school site for more information.