Incoming 9th Grader Information
The Campbell Union High School District would like to welcome your family and student to join our community for the 2021-2022 school year. This webpage will serve as a hub of information and resources to ensure a smooth transition of incoming 9th graders to the Campbell Union High School District family!
If you need support or have questions about the following topics, please contact us using the phone numbers below:
- Aeries Student Portal or Gmail Account: CUHSD Tech Hotline (408) 558-3080
- School or District Transfers: CUHSD Student Services (408) 371-0960
- Enrollment or Registration: Contact your school site
- Boynton High School: (408) 626-3404
- Branham High School: (408) 626-3407
- Del Mar High School: (408) 626-3403
- Leigh High School: (408) 626-340
- Prospect High School: (408) 626-3408
- Westmont High School: (408) 626-3406
If you haven't already, please be sure to like CUHSD’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages by clicking the links or searching for our handle @mycuhsd.
There you will find general news, announcements and stories happening in the CUHSD community.
We will still continue to use all of our other traditional forms of communication that you are used to during emergencies, like this email and our websites, but social media allows for immediacy and convenience for our parents, staff, and community.