Note: this information is only relevant to students who will be entering high school for the very first time in the 2022-23 and 2023-24 school years.
The Campbell Union High School District (CUHSD) welcomes your family and student to our community. This webpage will serve as a hub of information and resources to ensure a smooth transition of incoming 9th graders to the Campbell Union High School District family.
If your student is in a feeder Middle School
- In early October, please look for communication from CUHSD in your middle school newsletters about important information.
- ALL current feeder middle school students who enter into CUHSD will be required to provide evidence of home address. Want to get prepared? See the list of required home address documents ENGLISH and SPANISH. *Do Not Submit until late January once the 2023-2024 school year is on the form.
- Important* All feeder school incoming 9th grade families will be required to complete the home address verification process by completing a home address declaration form (English Form | Spanish Form). Four documents listed on page 4 of the form will be required. When uploading documents, the preferred format is PDF, JPG, PNG or TIFF. Note that HEIC is not compatible with our systems. Submissions must include ALL documents at one time-incomplete submissions will be returned.
- DO NOT use the Online Enrollment Portal to submit your Home Address Verification-the submission will be deleted.
- In-district students who attend feeder middle schools will automatically roll up to their home school of address.
- For Residents: Feeder middle school provides information in January or February for 8th graders transitioning to high school for the upcoming school year. High school Counselors will provide Class Programming forms to the students for 9th grade schedule preparation. Parents and students should familiarize themselves with the home school website for Counselor contact information and schedule change processes. *The class programming process does not apply to non-resident students. If your student receives the paperwork in error, the submission will be voided.
- All students (incoming and current) will complete an Annual Data Confirmation in late July each year. This is a process that occurs for parents/guardians to update emergency contact information and review school documents.
If your student is new to our community of schools and/or district
- You must enroll at your home address high school by completing the online enrollment process. You must enroll at your home address high school even if you have or are wanting to submit either an Intradistrict or Interdistrict transfer application request. Use the School Locator to determine your child's school based on your home address.
**If you are a new 8th grade family to your feeder middle school as of the December holiday break, you MUST enroll your student for high school after February 1 using the online enrollment link above.
If your student attends a feeder Middle School as Charter or Interdistrict Transfers permits
- Please be sure to enroll your student(s) in your home school district. CUHSD staff will not respond to requests about percentages or chances of transfers granted. You must follow the process. *Your student should not participate in the Class Programming process at the middle school in January/February. If your transfer request is granted, you will schedule an appointment with a Counselor at the designated school site for this to be completed in the Spring.
Need Support/Have Questions
|Aeries Student Portal or Gmail Account||CUHSD Tech Hotline (408) 558-3080|
|School or District Transfers||CUHSD Student Services (408) 371-0960|
Boynton High School: (408) 626-3404
Branham High School: (408) 626-3407
Del Mar High School: (408) 626-3403
Leigh High School: (408) 626-3405
Prospect High School: (408) 626-3408
Westmont High School: (408) 626-3406
Please be sure to like CUHSD’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages by clicking the links or searching for our handle @mycuhsd. There you will find general news, announcements, and stories happening in the CUHSD community.
We use all traditional forms of communication that you are familiar with, such as email and our websites, but social media allows for immediacy and convenience for our parents, staff, and community.