Need technical support?
During the school closure, the Campbell Union High School District Technology Department is available to provide remote tech support and device replacements for students. The department can be reached at 1-408-558-3080. If you are unable to join a zoom, please review this document Spanish before calling tech support.
Learn how to transfer your student email and google docs before the end of school. Students' accounts will be closed two weeks after graduation.
Google Transfer - Transfers files between two G Suite accounts (Recommended)
Google Takeout - Converts files into Microsoft Office Docs and provides a download link.
Campbell Union High School District's volume license includes heavily discounted access to both Adobe and Microsoft software suites for our students and staff. You can get access to this program on the partner site On-the-Hub.
- C.A.A.S.P.P. is provided by the California Department of Education. Click here to familiarize yourself with the C.A.A.S.P.P. scientific calculator.
- California Career Zone is a proven, career exploration and planning system designed especially for students. Jobseekers, educators, and counselors will also benefit from the wealth of information on 900 occupations from the Occupational Information Network (O*Net) database.
- Codehs.org is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing coding to mainstream education.
- Destiny is the district's online library catalog.
- Khan Academy is a non-profit organization created in 2006 by educator Salman Khan with the aim of providing free, world-class education to anyone, anywhere. The organization produces short lectures in the form of YouTube videos and delivers practice exercises and tools for educators through its website.
- Naviance Family Connection is designed to help high school students prepare for life after school and is used with great success by much high-achieving public and private high schools.
- School Loop allows parents to communicate with teachers and participate in chat rooms about current classes and assignments.