Students who live full-time within the boundaries of the Campbell Union High School District are eligible to attend our schools.
Enrollment and registration takes place at the school and is facilitated by the assistant principal and school guidance advisor. The Parent or Legal Guardian should call the school assigned to their residential address to learn more and to make an appointment for in-person registration.
For Incoming 9th Grade Students
- Your resident middle school will have information available for 8th graders transitioning to high school in January or February for the upcoming school year. This will be a time to enroll your student at your resident high school and register for classes.
- For students currently in alternative education programs, identify and contact your would-be resident middle school to participate in their high school transition process
Parents need to bring several documents to registration. These include:
- Proof of residency (see below)
- Student's immunization documents
- Student's birth certificate or passport
- Emergency contact information
- Physician information
- Current transcript
- Bringing a transcript from the student's last school of attendance will help counselors place the student in appropriate classes.
- All other documents noted below
- For specific documentation, please refer to the attachments below, which are also available in Spanish.