Enrollment and registration take place via the school site by an online portal for in-district residents, and is facilitated by the assistant principal. The Parent or Legal Guardian should call the school assigned to their residential address to learn more or to make an appointment.
Parents need to provide several documents for registration. These include:
- Proof of residency (see Registration Forms link)
- Parent/Legal Guardian valid Identification
- Student's up-to-date Immunizations documents (CUHSD Boundary Map)
- Student's birth certificate or passport
- Emergency contact information
- Physician information
- Current transcript
- Bringing a transcript from the student's last school of attendance will help counselors place the student in appropriate classes.
- All other documents noted below
- For specific documentation, please refer to the Registration Forms link, which are also available in Spanish.
2021-22 OPEN ENROLLMENT BEGINS
FEBRUARY 1, 2021
NEW! (for In-District Residents only)
ENROLL YOUR STUDENT ONLINE!
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO RECEIVE THE PORTAL LINK
1. Find your CUHSD school of residence (School Locator) and email the Assistant Principal (click on the name) assigned by your students last name:
NON IN-DISTRICT ENROLLMENT PROCEDURES
The Registration Forms below are for students who have had an Interdistrict Transfer Form Approved for the school year and need to complete enrollment into the Campbell Union High School District. NOTE: Some forms may not be updated until Summer 2021 for the following school year.
1. Print & complete all forms below
2. Email the Assistant Principal assigned by your students last name, providing all the required enrollment and residency documents.
3. The Assistant Principal will finalize all registration and class placement thereafter.
REGISTRATION FORMS (click arrow at right)
International Exchange Student Information
To Disenroll A Student
- Student's full name
- Date of birth
- New school name, city, and state
- Effective school year