CUHSD Online Enrollment
Welcome to the 2023-24 New Student Enrollments. Please read and follow the instructions below.
Welcome to Campbell Union High School District (CUHSD)! New student enrollment for the 2023-24 school year is open.
Before You Begin
- Check your address in the SCHOOL LOCATOR to ensure you live in district boundaries.
- Gather the required ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS. Please collect the enrollment documents in a digital format by saving them online, scanning them or by taking clear and legible photos. When uploading documents, the preferred format is PDF, JPG, PNG or TIFF. Note that HEIC format is not compatible with our systems. You will be asked to upload these documents during the online enrollment.
Complete Online Enrollment
- There are sometimes (2) school year options in the portal (ie: current year and/or next year); choose the correct school year.
- Invalid or Incomplete submissions will not be accepted and will be returned to the submitter for completion.
- Within 3-5 business days, your home school of address will contact you to confirm receipt of your submission (only when school is in session).
- Completion of the pre-enrollment process does not guarantee placement.
- CUHSD reserves the right to request in-person home address verification at any future date.
Frequently Asked Questions
My student attends a local feeder middle school; do I need to enroll my student?
My student currently attends Private school or is in an Alternative Education program. What do I need to do?
We currently live in the CUHSD boundary lines and are thinking of moving; can my student remain at their current school?
My students home school is ____ (ie: any CUHSD High School) and we want them to attend a different school within the district; what is the process?
What does Free Zone mean?
Where can I find additional information on transfer requests?
My inter-district transfer was approved - what’s next?
How do I disenroll a student?
- Student's full name
- Date of birth
- New school name, city, and state
- Effective school year
How do I enroll as an International Exchange Student?
- Work through an approved Foreign Exchange student organization.
- Enroll in our district for only a full academic semester or year and reside with a family who lives in the appropriate attendance area.
- Submit a completed application (prepared by the Foreign Exchange student organization) during the transfer request period; the district begins processing applications received during the December 1st-January 31st window, with notifications going out after March for the upcoming year. Late requests will be processed on an ‘upon receipt’ basis.
- All communication should be conducted with the Foreign Exchange Association only.
- Typically, there are fees due to the international exchange student organization which the student and organization are responsible for.
- Per CUHSD Board Policy, there are no fees due to the District.
- There are a limited number of spaces for foreign exchange students district wide; this number is determined each year based on enrollment projections for the upcoming year and the District reserves the right to deny entry at any time.
Additional information for Guidance Counselors:
- Only graduating seniors receiving a CUHSD diploma are allowed to participate in graduation ceremonies. Foreign exchange students may be considered for a diploma or an honorary diploma per AR 6145.6.
- Most foreign exchange students enter CUHSD as juniors. Recommended
classes would be American Literature and US History.
- Foreign Exchange students are not eligible for ELD or Special Education services.
- Under no circumstance should a school administrator sign an I20 form for school attendance. All such inquiries should be directed to the District Office.
- Boynton HS is not an option for a Foreign Exchange Student
Need Support/Have Questions
|Aeries Student Portal or Gmail Account||CUHSD Tech Hotline (408) 558-3080|
|School or District Transfers||CUHSD Student Services (408) 371-0960|
Boynton High School: (408) 626-3404
Branham High School: (408) 626-3407
Del Mar High School: (408) 626-3403
Leigh High School: (408) 626-3405
Prospect High School: (408) 626-3408
Westmont High School: (408) 626-3406
- The District may refer cases in which false information has been provided to the County District Attorney for further action and/or file civil action to recover damages incurred as a result of providing false information.
- Persons who provide or solicit false information are subject to criminal prosecution for perjury, which is punishable by fine and/or prison (up to 4 years) and may be found civilly liable for fraud, negligent misrepresentation, or negligence. [Civil Code § 1709] [Family Code § 6552; Penal Code § 118 and 126]
- Investigations that reveal that students have enrolled on the basis of providing false information will lead to immediate withdrawal from the District.
- Completion of the Online Enrollment process does not guarantee acceptance into the school. CUHSD reserves the right to request proof of residency at any time.