The Aeries Parent Portal is now available to complete the emergency card update. If you need help please call the support hotline at (408) 558-3080, option 8 from July 29 to August 7, 10 AM to 7 PM.
The emergency card update is a process that occurs in late July each year to update emergency information for all CUHSD students. Parents/guardians are encouraged to log into the Aeries Parent Portal
throughout the year to keep their contact information up-to-date and to view student transcripts.
Annual Emergency Card Update
Para obtener instrucciones en español, haga clic en aquí.
Note: You must use Google Chrome as your browser to complete this process.
Every CUHSD student's emergency card needs to be updated on an annual basis in late July and this process is completed by the parent/guardian online using the Aeries Parent Portal. Every household should have received a letter from the District with Aeries Parent Portal login instructions in late July. Detailed instructions are available below. The process should take about 15 minutes.
For instructions on how to reset your password, click here.
Returning users who have used the portal previously and know their password, click here.
For Parent Portal FAQs, click here for English and here for Spanish.
Emergency Card Update/Aeries Parent Portal Instructions
- Click on the following link: Aeries Parent Portal. This process must be completed using Google Chrome.
- Enter your email address in the "Email" box and click "Next". Your login email is listed on the letter you received from the District in late July. It is the same email that is on file with your child's school. If you need to update the email on file, please contact your child's school.
- After logging in, select “Click Here” from the yellow banner at the top of the page.
- Verify student living conditions under “Family Information.” Check the boxes that apply to you. Click on “Confirm and Continue” when done.
- Please verify your student's information under “Student.” You can click on “Change” to fix information that is incorrect. Click “Save” when done then “Confirm and Continue.”
- Please verify all “Contacts” information. You can click on “Change” to fix information that is incorrect. Click “Save” when done then “Confirm and Continue.” Please select “Yes” for each parent/guardian for "Lives with Student?" Please also list contacts including the student's dentist and doctor. Please use the "Employer" field for medical office names.
- Please review all items under "Documents" including the parent/student handbook and other important information. You do not need to print these documents (we would prefer that any forms that need to be returned to the school be submitted electronically). However, if you do not have a printer and need a printed copy of a document, please contact your school.
- Please review all “Authorizations” and select "Yes" or "No" for each of these questions, then click “Confirm and Continue.”
- You will reach “Final Data Confirmation.” You can go back to the previous steps to confirm, then click “Finish and Submit,” and finally "Submit Final Confirmation."
- Starting this year, you will not need to print your emergency card and return it to the school. Please check your email for directions on submitting your signature electronically.
- The annual emergency card update is now complete.
If you have any questions, please click here to review an instructional video. You can also submit a support request here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What if you need to make changes to your student's contact information after the completion of the emergency card?
You can login to the Parent Portal and look for the menu Student Info and select Data Confirmation. This will allow you to make any updates needed to emergency contacts and other fields.
2. My email is red and it won't let me make updates. How do I update it?
Email addresses associated with a Parent Portal account must be changed by logging into the portal and selecting the menu "Options" located on the right side next to "Logout." You will then see a dropdown item called "Change Email."
3. How do I add an additional child to my account?
If your child is not already linked to your account, the child probably does not have a correct parent/guardian email address associated with the student record. Please contact the school site to verify or add your email address for your additional child.
Below is an example of a completed student's emergency contacts.
Thank you for updating your student's information! Please feel free to provide feedback regarding this process by completing our survey.