Sexual Harassment and Assault Resources
Campbell Union High School District remains committed to ensuring our schools are a place where all students feel safe, supported and valued. Today and always CUHSD stands in solidarity with those who have experienced sexual violence. As school administrators, we take every allegation of sexual violence seriously.
We encourage students or families with knowledge of incidents of sexual harassment or violence to report information to their school principal or school counselor who will then report the incident to the District’s Title IX coordinator or law enforcement, if necessary. This is an important step in our eﬀort to keep our schools safe, and an important step for survivors to obtain assistance and support.
Go to our Title IX complaint procedures and investigations to find our current Sexual Harassment and Discrimination policies. Please view the CUHSD Sexual Assault-Sexual Battery-Sexual Harassment FAQ's.
Below are resources, support and information on sexual assault and harassment for survivors, families, educators and students.
Resources for Survivors
- National Sexual Assault Hotline https://www.rainn.org 800-656-4673 24-Hour Bilingual Crisis line 1-888-900-4232
- National Resources for Sexual Assault Survivors and their Loved Ones
- Healing from Sexual Violence
- How Can Therapy Help?
- Telling Loved Ones About Sexual Assault
- Self-Care After Trauma
- Tips for Survivors on Consuming Media
- Airport Security for Survivors
Resources for Families & Educators
- Warning Signs for Teens
- Keeping Kids Safe Online
- Talking to Your Kids About Sexual Assault
- How Can I Protect My Child From Sexual Assault?
- If You Suspect A Child Is Being Harmed
- If Your Child May Be Harming Another Child
- A Guide for Friends and Family of Sexual Violence Survivors
- Self-Care for Friends and Family
- Tips for Talking with Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Help Someone You Care About