All transcript requests must contain the following information:
- Applicant's name
- Name used in school
- Applicant's birth date
- Name(s) of the school(s) applicant attended
- Year applicant left that school
- Address to send transcript to
- Phone number
- Copy of applicant's official identification card
- Applicant's original signature
- $5.00 fee for each copy requested (money orders or cash only)
Payments may be mailed or made in person at the transcript office.
There are two ways to request student records for the following high schools/programs: ACE, Blackford, Boynton, Branham, Camden, Camden Academy, Campbell, Del Mar, Leigh, Prospect, Westmont and Williams.