Transcript Request

Campbell Union High School District has partnered with Parchment, a leader in eTranscript exchange, to send high school transcripts electronically, securely and confidentially, to colleges, universities and organizations of your choice! The service is available online, 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
Students and alumni simply create a user name and password to request a transcript and designate the academic institution, organization or individual that they would like to receive it. Users will be notified when their request is complete and can also track the status of their request or view a saved copy of their transcript.
The charge for a transcript or verification of information within the student transcript is $5. Transcripts will be mailed within 5 working days of the date the request is received. 
While diplomas cannot be replaced, a transcript will indicate the date of graduation. Please indicate whether you wish to receive an official (sealed for colleges/employers) or unofficial (for personal use) transcript.
Request a Transcript 
Current Campbell Union High School District students will receive a total of three free transcripts per school year; although in the rare circumstance that the desired recipient does not accept electronic delivery and your transcript must be mailed, there will be an additional charge of $2.50. Once a student has requested three transcripts, the cost will be $3 per electronic transcript or $5.50 if the desired recipient requires a hard copy.
Alumni will continue to pay $5 per transcript, or more depending on how the student wants to have the transcript delivered. Recent Campbell Union High School District graduates are considered alumni after the start of the following school year.
State law allows a school district to release records to the adult student or upon a specific release signed by the adult student. Campbell Union High School District requires positive identification for the release of records (a copy of a driver’s license is sufficient identification). 

Request a Change to your Transcript

If you would like to make a request to change details on your school transcript, please contact Campbell Union High School District via email at [email protected] or if you have questions, please call us at 408-371-0960.  If you are a current CUHSD student and would like to request a change to your student records, please contact your school site directly. 
The written request should include:
  • The information you would like updated 
  • The specific records you want updated.
  • The email and/or mailing address where you would like the updated records sent.
  • An identification document showing your updated information
California law AB 711, which took effect in 2020, affirms that former students of public K-12 schools have the right to update their name and gender information on official school records. You have the right to update all of your school records, including transcripts, diplomas, equivalency certificates, and similar documents. The district is not required to update records you do not request.